Lakehouse closed

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to have to say we are losing the space at the Pencil Factory. My friends were completely generous for sharing their wonderful loft and the landlord has offered Lakehouse a lease going forward, yet as of now, we still do not have a single guarantor to sign.

We generated some wonderful classes and memories that were fantastic for both Lake and I and I will miss them very much.

I am grateful to all the families who encouraged me to organize this, contributed time and equiptment, helped choose the name and especially to the people who were committed to taking the classes throughout and the teachers, all of whom contributed and many who donated time and extraordinary expertise.

I have made some new friends as well and that has been priceless.
It was lovely getting to know all of you. I am grateful to be part of such an excellent community.

Michele + Lake (10 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment