Telling Tales' first class

I had hoped Telling Tales would be a well composed, thoughtful and intuitive experience for this very adaptable, open and imaginative age group. It was so much more. Rebecca Honig takes fun very... very seriously.

By the end of the class I felt as though I'd gone on a little vacation. I wasn't sure if it could be done but she managed to be bright, fun and also very engaging to both grown ups and kids. Rebecca has a highly developed sense of respect for the young people she is creating for and is an imminently talented artist. I feel so fortunate to have met her as she inspires me to become a more creative mom and to be able to introduce her to my son. And I am very proud to have this opportunity to rent a place for her to share some of her skills with us here in Greenpoint. It was so rewarding to see the personalities of the children steadily warm up, empathize and finally fall in love with with her beautiful voice and all the personalities she presented. Only at the end did I learn that most of Rebecca's material was improvisation. Thanks again, Rebecca. You really do "take care."
lakehousebrooklyn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment